Indiana University Southeast
IT Support Technician III, SCCM, Jamf / Project Manager
November 2016 - Present
- Manages existing Active Directory infrastructure.
- Implements new and reviews existing Group Policies to provide a responsive and concise end-user experience.
- Device imaging and software deployment via SCCM and Jamf.
- Classroom audio/visual troubleshooting.
- Operating in conjunction with my team to provide excellent support and quick problem resolution.
- Manages projects related to implementation and utilization of technology across the campus.
Network Analyst II
January 2016 - November 2016
- Internal client focus while also maintaining customer relationships with the NOC.
- Maintained internal Active Directory and Unified Communications profiles for employees.
- Acted as the point-of-contact for any internal issues, and instructed new hires of current business practices.
Network Analyst I
August 2014 - January 2016
- Monitored client networks for any problem conditions, and notified the proper engineers when escalation was required.
- Provided excellent customer support by troubleshooting client issues and created simple solutions for complex issues.
- Frequently deployed to remote customer sites to perform maintenance on equipment, as well as gather material for documentation.